50/50 Raffle – Rules & Regulations
1. Ticket sales will commence on Wednesday June 1,2002 at 7:00 pm ET. The prize draw will occur on Saturday October 29, 2022 between 12:00 p.m. and 1:00pm ET at the Hagerty Social Club 1220 Corporate Drive L7L5R6 in Burlington, Ontario.
2. Tickets will be sold online through an AGCO approved system supplied by Rafflebox Technologies Inc.
3. Tickets prices are: 1 ticket for $10.00/ 5 tickets for $25.00.
4. Ticket purchasers must be 18 years of age or older and physically located in the Province of Ontario to purchase a ticket. Raffle tickets may not be purchased in the name of a person under the age of 18 at the time of the draw.
5. Current members of the Rotary Club of Burlington Central and other persons or companies involved in the conduct and management of this raffle are prohibited from purchasing a ticket.
6. The prize draw will be conducted using an electronic raffle system (ERS) approved by the AGCO and provided by Rafflebox Technologies Inc. The winning ticket will be selected by a random number generator software integral to the ERS from all raffle tickets sold. A neutral third party (that is, a person who has not purchased a ticket) will initiate the draw sequence using the ERS dashboard.
7. Only one winning ticket will be drawn. The owner of the winning ticket will receive half of the final prize pot.
8. Winning ticket number will be published on the Club’s lottery Facebook page and website not later than 11pm ET on the day following the draw.
9. Name of the winner will be broadcast/posted on the Club’s lottery Facebook page, website and Instagram account.
10. Holder of the winning ticket will be notified by mail, email or phone within ten days of the draw and provided instructions on how to redeem their prize.
11. Winner must provide proof of identity and age to claim the prize.
12. Prize must be accepted as awarded and claimed within six months of the draw date.
13. By purchasing a raffle ticket, purchasers acknowledge that they have read, understand and agree to the lottery rules and regulations. Ticket purchase implies consent for the Rotary Club of Burlington Central to release winner’s name, municipality of residence, and likeness for promotional and official reporting purposes.
14. The Rotary Club of Burlington Central is committed to protecting the privacy of personal information. The Club will use ticket purchasers’ personal information to administer the lottery. The Club will also use personal information to send current and future lottery related communications to ticket purchasers who provide express consent to use their personal information for that specific purpose.
15. 50/50 Raffle Licence # RAF 1238321
16. Ontario Problem Gaming Helpline: 1-888-230-3505 or www.connexontario.ca